Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» dark magic curtain
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:52 pm by SS Gintoki

» can someone make a banner for me?
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:30 pm by nuthousereject

» Ghost tricks
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 pm by nuthousereject

» MOAR PEOPLE!
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 pm by nuthousereject

» Welcome to the NutHouse
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:35 am by PuFzy

» It's not easy being green
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:51 am by PuFzy

» Open Challenge
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:33 pm by nuthousereject

» Manga contest
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm by nuthousereject

» Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm by nuthousereject

Most Viewed Topics
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control
dark magic curtain
MOAR PEOPLE!
Welcome to the NutHouse
It's not easy being green
Ghost tricks
Nuthouse Quiz 1
can someone make a banner for me?
Manga contest
Open Challenge
Most active topic starters
nuthousereject
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control I_vote_lcapNaturia Bamboo Shoot Control I_voting_barNaturia Bamboo Shoot Control I_vote_rcap 
PuFzy
Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control I_vote_lcapNaturia Bamboo Shoot Control I_voting_barNaturia Bamboo Shoot Control I_vote_rcap 
jordanl526
Top posters
PuFzy
nuthousereject
SS Gintoki
Kerseyme72
prime2000
Atem
jordanl526
YamiMarik666
TheGuyWhoQS
TheOnlyShadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nuthousereject

nuthousereject

LR Points : 50

Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control Empty
PostSubject: Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control   Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm

im trying to find a good build to make bamboo shoot consistent. ive thought of doing a build similar to frog monarchs but it doesnt allow for xyz, synchro etc. due to naturia pineapples restrictions to plants and beasts.

any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
PuFzy
Admin
PuFzy

LR Points : 100000041

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control   Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 am

All you need is earth monsters to go into Naturia synchros so you should be fine. Pineapple is still and earth monster and as long as you play earth monsters you should be able to access your syncros fairly easily. Play xyz monsters that don't have a lot of restrictions upon their summon so you can easily summon those as well with no problems. If you need just a strong beater synchro use scrap archfiend. 2700 atk 7 star and it has no restrictions on summoning. Just 1 tuner and a non tuner. That would work well with your deck.
Back to top Go down
https://lrduelacademy.forumotion.com
nuthousereject

nuthousereject

LR Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control   Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

the point was bamboo shootnot the synchros and im not worried about the attributes at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control   Naturia Bamboo Shoot Control Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Decks and Rulings :: Deck Building-
Jump to: